Monday, June 8, 2009

Triple J hottest 100 of all time...

... so i would love to win the Reading festival prize... so i had to come up with some sort of list. it started at 50.
here is my top 20 (in no particular order):
1. David Bowie & Queen - Under pressure
2. Brand New - Ok, I believe you, but my tommy gun dont.
3. Brand New - Jesus
4. Radiohead - High and dry
5. Radiohead - All i need
6. Against me! - Thrash unreal
7. Nirvana - Drain you
8. Nirvana - come as you are
9. Karnivool - Cote
10. Neil Young - Hey hey my my
11. Paul Dempsey - Out of the airlock
12. The Bronx - White Tar
13. Kings of Leon - Charmer
14. Hot Water Music - My Little Monkey Wrench
15. Bear vs. Shark - Catamaran
16. Refused - Protest song '68
17. Led Zeppelin - Communication breakdown
18. Tool - aenema
19. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
20. The Pixies - Where is my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment